Azamara Login

Llewie59

6 hours ago, Llewie59 said:

Hi, very strange! Are you logging in on Azamara.com or Azamara.co.uk? I've reset my password on both and having problems 

There is no Azamara.co.uk now.  It just redirects to https://www.azamara.com/home

If it's wrong, you can set your country at the very bottom of that first launch page. 

• Like 1

I received an email today to say my account had been updated to show my upcoming cruises. I logged on to check my account but once again I got the same message that I have no upcoming cruises. I'm flying to Barcelona on April 14th for the sailing on the 15th so I'm getting a bit anxious that I have no acknowledgement that I have two cruises booked and paid for. Since the website does not show my cruises I do not have access to excursions so I can't even plan ahead. With only 10 days to go until I sail I'm finding it rather stressful. I like to be organised.

5 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My TA has been trying unsuccessfully to reach them for two days 

Do you have a payment to be made?  If so that can be done online.  If it’s urgent, has your TA contacted their BDM?

7 hours ago, Booziewoo said:

I received an email today to say my account had been updated to show my upcoming cruises. I logged on to check my account but once again I got the same message that I have no upcoming cruises. I'm flying to Barcelona on April 14th for the sailing on the 15th so I'm getting a bit anxious that I have no acknowledgement that I have two cruises booked and paid for. Since the website does not show my cruises I do not have access to excursions so I can't even plan ahead. With only 10 days to go until I sail I'm finding it rather stressful. I like to be organised.

I presume you have a printed version of your invoice. Take that with you along with a bank or credit card statement showing you paid for the cruise.

27 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I presume you have a printed version of your invoice. Take that with you along with a bank or credit card statement showing you paid for the cruise.

I took screen shots of my invoices before they disappeared from my online account but it’s a good suggestion of yours to take along the credit card statement that shows the payment for the cruise. I’ve phoned Azamara UK and have been told by the assistant that I definitely have a booking. That is obviously reassuring but I’d feel much happier if the website recognised me and my upcoming cruise.  I usually do a mixture of cruise line excursions and some privately organised ones (after doing a fair amount of research on the ports of call) but for this cruise it looks like it will mostly be all down to private arrangements since I can’t depend on Azamara to get sorted in time for my cruise next week.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, laurieb said:

Do you have a payment to be made?  If so that can be done online.  If it’s urgent, has your TA contacted their BDM?

No, I want a quote using my 4 “free” days, having just reached Discoverer loyalty level. Every time I check my account, my points and level is different and wrong. I filled out the form. I would think a TA should be able to contact them. It’s crazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

No, I want a quote using my 4 “free” days, having just reached Discoverer loyalty level. Every time I check my account, my points and level is different and wrong. I filled out the form. I would think a TA should be able to contact them. It’s crazy.

Congratulations on reaching Discoverer!
The phones are very busy for everyone right now.  Since free night rates are figured off full rack rate and not sales, unless the cruise you’re looking at has low availability, think about waiting a couple more weeks, until the transition is farther along.

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Congratulations on reaching Discoverer!
The phones are very busy for everyone right now.  Since free night rates are figured off full rack rate and not sales, unless the cruise you’re looking at has low availability, think about waiting a couple more weeks, until the transition is farther along.

As far as availability goes, your guess is as good as mine since I can’t see anything. I essentially told my TA it was ok to wait, but he’s been trying anyway.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

My TA finally got through, but since I am still showing up as Explorer, he is unable to quote me a price using the 4 free nights, which by my calculations, would be worth it on this cruise 

He has assured me that when my loyalty level is straightened out, I will be able to rebook if it works out in my favor.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Booziewoo said:

I took screen shots of my invoices before they disappeared from my online account but it’s a good suggestion of yours to take along the credit card statement that shows the payment for the cruise. I’ve phoned Azamara UK and have been told by the assistant that I definitely have a booking. That is obviously reassuring but I’d feel much happier if the website recognised me and my upcoming cruise.  I usually do a mixture of cruise line excursions and some privately organised ones (after doing a fair amount of research on the ports of call) but for this cruise it looks like it will mostly be all down to private arrangements since I can’t depend on Azamara to get sorted in time for my cruise next week.  

I made the same as you and we will see us hopefully on board 😉 I have my booking online, but it says I owe them money and I cannot book any excursions. Perhaps because i've booked via a TA. 

So I'll carry as much useless paperwork like on my first cruise 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

which by my calculations, would be worth it on this cruise 

have you been able to work out what the rack rate is per night? 

I didn't use my 4 free nights as everything I looked at was cheaper paying for all nights plus gave OBC which you don't get with the free nights unless you book onboard

Used my 6 free nights when I got them on a 7 night cruise that I booked onboard but it still took some to-ing and fro-ing to get a price

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scots Caz said:

have you been able to work out what the rack rate is per night? 

I didn't use my 4 free nights as everything I looked at was cheaper paying for all nights plus gave OBC which you don't get with the free nights unless you book onboard

Used my 6 free nights when I got them on a 7 night cruise that I booked onboard but it still took some to-ing and fro-ing to get a price

I’m pretty sure that I have the rack rate figured out and my TA agrees with me. It is only a 10 night cruise. We’ll see what AZ comes up with once my loyalty is fixed 

1 minute ago, Mackdogmolly said:

I’m pretty sure that I have the rack rate figured out and my TA agrees with me. It is only a 10 night cruise. We’ll see what AZ comes up with once my loyalty is fixed 

We were on B2B in March. Our status changed to Discoverer after first leg. The loyalty rep on board sent a message to Miami and got our 4 comp nights approved for a Nov. cruise and the total price was much lower than the best price offer at the time (also much lower than the current price). We got a printed confirmation on board and it showed our deposit paid. Now the "new" website shows my invoice price much, much higher. The cruise is in Nov., so I'll give it a while for Azamara to get their act together. Can't imagine they won't honor what my confirmation shows. (I hope.)

1 minute ago, kent4489 said:

We were on B2B in March. Our status changed to Discoverer after first leg. The loyalty rep on board sent a message to Miami and got our 4 comp nights approved for a Nov. cruise and the total price was much lower than the best price offer at the time (also much lower than the current price). We got a printed confirmation on board and it showed our deposit paid. Now the "new" website shows my invoice price much, much higher. The cruise is in Nov., so I'll give it a while for Azamara to get their act together. Can't imagine they won't honor what my confirmation shows. (I hope.)

As long as you have your printed confirmation, you should be okay 

5 minutes ago, Mackdogmolly said:

As long as you have your printed confirmation, you should be okay 

That's what I think. I sent it to my TA as she never received anything from Azamara although her name is printed on my confirmation. Our status still is not updated, but somehow they were able to confirm the comp nights. 

After we got back, we booked a B2B segment before the one where we used comp nights. The TA got that confirmation, but I didn't. Still waiting to sort out the loyalty discount on that one as we should have gotten 6% and it is only 5%. (There were major issues with the future cruise rep on board, so Azamara agreed to honor pricing/OBC as if we booked on board.) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 2:26 PM, Bev/Tony said:

Hi Folks I am a TA and I can access TA site and that is part working but no add ons like air travel, on consumer site I cannot log on multiple changes of passwords and help requests but no answers and can't access my cruises booked in my name. this needs fixing real soon

Did you ever have any success logging into the consumer site? I have had the same problem.