Attention to Detail Compliment

2XPCV

Hi everyone!

We just got off of an amazing 11-night cruise, and wanted to give some more directed compliments to a few crew members who went above and beyond for us.

Unfortunately, we didn't know about the Attention to Detail cards that I'm reading about here as I've been looking for how to send such a letter or email so that the specific crew members and/or their supervisors will receive them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how one should go about this now that the cruise has ended?

Thank you!!

1 minute ago, 2XPCV said:

Hi everyone!

We just got off of an amazing 11-night cruise, and wanted to give some more directed compliments to a few crew members who went above and beyond for us.

Unfortunately, we didn't know about the Attention to Detail cards that I'm reading about here as I've been looking for how to send such a letter or email so that the specific crew members and/or their supervisors will receive them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how one should go about this now that the cruise has ended?

Thank you!!

Does Celebrity not email out surveys after a cruise?

Thanks for the response!

They do provide a survey, and I was planning to use that initially - but they only provided a small space to list any additional general comments and names of crew members.  I'm hoping to provide some more specific and detailed feedback!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Bo-

Is that the Customer Engagement Center? -   never seen that e-mail before.

JI I believe so, it is directly from X's website...

bon voyage

3 hours ago, 2XPCV said:

Hi everyone!

Thank you!!

Should this ever happen again just ask the Guest relations Desk for paper and hand in your comments while on the ship to be sure that the proper supervisors see them.