Allure Internet Package

7 minutes ago, shell55 said:

Does Allure only offer the Voom surf + stream and not the less expensive basic package. It is not showing but maybe the only offer so many and it is sold out?

Once the ships begin using Starlink the only option is surf and stream. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, shell55 said:

Thank you, I did not know that. It sure is expensive.

The whole fleet went Stream only in the planner in mid-November 2022. Some ships did offer Surf only on board after they switched to Starlink, but Allure was not one of them. Even then, the pre cruise Stream package price is/was typically cheaper than the on-board Surf price.

We are on Oasis in 2 weeks and we’re able to secure a package for 4 devices around $400. The more devices the cheaper it is I think. You shouldn’t have to pay more than $120 a device for the week. Even for my solo trip this week I was able to combine it with my drink package and got around that price for my one device. Just keep watching the sales.

When using the internet can you get one package and share it? On Carnival we could kick off the other device using it and then share the package. Only hitch was only one person could use it at a time.

Just now, RW20 said:

When using the internet can you get one package and share it? On Carnival we could kick off the other device using it and then share the package. Only hitch was only one person could use it at a time.

Yes

3 hours ago, shell55 said:

It is 21.99 per guest per day, so for me and my husband it it a total of $307.86.

It usually goes on sale for less than that and unless you can’t share, a one device package is enough.