How to”Go Green”

Straughn

I am sailing on Beyond in May. How do I sign up for “Go Green” housekeeping each day. As a solo, and a very neat person, I would love the one night’s extra points. I have looked all over my reservation and the associated info and cannot see where to sign up.

The Go Green program doesn't really sound that much different from regular cabin service. If they still do a service in the evening that includes tidy up, turn down your bed and take the garbage, what is it they're not doing? Vacuuming?

2 hours ago, jules815 said:

The Go Green program doesn't really sound that much different from regular cabin service. If they still do a service in the evening that includes tidy up, turn down your bed and take the garbage, what is it they're not doing? Vacuuming?

Vacuuming, clean up the balcony and cleaning the bathroom.  

20 hours ago, Straughn said:

I am sailing on Beyond in May. How do I sign up for “Go Green” housekeeping each day. As a solo, and a very neat person, I would love the one night’s extra points. I have looked all over my reservation and the associated info and cannot see where to sign up.

We took advantage of this program during our cruise last autumn, but it was not available on the cruise we just finished last week.

Originally, "going green" meant turning down the second stateroom cleaning each day, which we thought unnecessary anyway. We still received the turn-down service, which included removing any glasses/dishes, used towels, etc., and received an extra day's helping of CC points.

For the latest cruise, however, this was not an option -- and like you, @Straughn, I looked for it.

Hope this helps,

cjr

1 hour ago, CNSfromHI said:

We took advantage of this program during our cruise last autumn, but it was not available on the cruise we just finished last week.

Originally, "going green" meant turning down the second stateroom cleaning each day, which we thought unnecessary anyway. We still received the turn-down service, which included removing any glasses/dishes, used towels, etc., and received an extra day's helping of CC points.

For the latest cruise, however, this was not an option -- and like you, @Straughn, I looked for it.

Hope this helps,

cjr

What happens when you fill out the form that’s linked in post #2? Does it no longer work?

On 4/9/2023 at 3:46 PM, thebutlerdidit said:

What happens when you fill out the form that’s linked in post #2? Does it no longer work?

Not sure if the form works but I wasn't aware it existed until now so I didn't use it. Last time, we were contacted (email) directly and the whole program was explained, requiring us to indicate our choice.

cjr

39 minutes ago, runner2013 said:

Do you just get 1 extra point per person, or 1 extra point, per person, for every night of the cruise?

you get one night extra points based on room type...ie Concierge/Aqua you would get 5 total extra points on your CC