Apex full wine list by the bottle for MDR?

letsgogogo

Anyone know if this is posted somewhere? Celebrity removed menus from the app I’m assuming because the changes make create expectations which are then unmet. I realize that any lost is going to have some missing inventory but still would like to see the list. 

There are lists on line at profcruise and other sites but all pretty meaningless.  Last cruise had class than 1/2 of those on the basic list and many that were not on the list.  A Google search will get you pics of wine lists from various venues and multiple sources  The lists are different from venue to venue.  Just as wines change from ship to ship.and where you are sailing.

@letsgogogo  As @Arizona Wildcat said, you need to keep in mind that just because a certain wine is on the wine list that does not necessarily mean that it will be available when you are onboard.   My experience has been that it is very effective to let your sommelier know what your preference is and have her/him select a wine for you, whether by bottle or by glass.   We usually have the Premium Beverage Package, and I never pay attention to whether what I am served is from the classic or premium list as long as the taste is satisfactory.  I actually enjoy tasting the various wines served aboard and usually take a picture of each bottle when it is served to me as I tend to be awful at remembering names. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

As @Arizona Wildcat said, you need to keep in mind that just because a certain wine is on the wine list that does not necessarily mean that it will be available when you are onboard. 

Yes. I understand as I stated all that in the question I asked. I am so curious if anyone in the ship can snap pics of the current wine list, they are offering in the MDR. I know it will not be accurate. I still would like to see it anyway. Also, my experience has been sommeliers on celebrity ships have a broad range of skills and knowledge, from very knowledgeable to mostly clueless other than understanding Chardonnay is white and Cabernet S is red. 

22 minutes ago, letsgogogo said:

Yes. I understand as I stated all that in the question I asked. I am so curious if anyone in the ship can snap pics of the current wine list, they are offering in the MDR. I know it will not be accurate. I still would like to see it anyway. Also, my experience has been sommeliers on celebrity ships have a broad range of skills and knowledge, from very knowledgeable to mostly clueless other than understanding Chardonnay is white and Cabernet S is red. 

Let's try this again.  Profcruise website has a photo from March of the complete wine list.  Celebrity has the wine list by the bottle for Luminae.  On our last cruise the exact list was shown to us in the MDR.

The "list" was nice but almost 75% were not available and there were a couple dozen available that were not on the list. 

The bottle list was the same for Equinox and Summit- what was available was not.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

On the app you can select to look at other Apex sailing.  Select the current sailing and you see the current wine lists for the MDRs.

That was the most helpful response here yet. Found it, thank you!

I never expected the majority to be available. That wasn’t the point. Rather I wanted to see what they aspire to offer if the stars were aligned and they were able to get whatever they wanted from their suppliers. 

18 minutes ago, letsgogogo said:

That was the most helpful response here yet. Found it, thank you!

I never expected the majority to be available. That wasn’t the point. Rather I wanted to see what they aspire to offer if the stars were aligned and they were able to get whatever they wanted from their suppliers. 

Your welcome!  Have a great cruise, we loved the Apex.