Radiance dry dock

Interestingly, if you look at her schedule, Radiance has a 4 night on March 2, 2024, and then a break until the March 28, 2024 sailing. I am hoping this will be a refresh of some sort before the Alaska sailing. Has anyone seen or heard from the crew onboard? It would be interesting if anyone sailing her in the near future could report back for us Alaskan folks. Thanks in advance!

Just now, schooner_Drinker said:

Yes we will be on her Feb 8th if all is well

Hence in post #50 I reported the 5 closed sailings for February 

(These seem to be closed due to being full)

I will be sure to ask around and see if I can get some factual data 

Nancy

You're the best Nancy!! Many thanks! Wishing you smooth seas!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

Could there be a charter?

Radiance is doing multiple Charters this yr, even messed up one of my B2B2B. Though on that date is not, just reg 6n Cruise

Edited by ONECRUISER

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2024 at 3:33 PM, bulldogmommy said:

Interestingly, if you look at her schedule, Radiance has a 4 night on March 2, 2024, and then a break until the March 28, 2024 sailing. I am hoping this will be a refresh of some sort before the Alaska sailing. Has anyone seen or heard from the crew onboard? It would be interesting if anyone sailing her in the near future could report back for us Alaskan folks. Thanks in advance!

A 22 day charter would seem unlikely.  Possible, but unlikely.  

1 hour ago, gometros said:

Where in the app? I tried and I can't seem to get the result you showed. I tried itineraries, choosing just the Radiance of the Seas under Our Ships. THanks.

Browse our ships, select Radiance, and scroll down. IMG_0305.thumb.jpeg.59daa8e07929aa2861a2935f2f642620.jpeg

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GimmeOcean said:

Browse our ships, select Radiance, and scroll down. IMG_0305.thumb.jpeg.59daa8e07929aa2861a2935f2f642620.jpeg

same here, I cannot duplicate these results, but very happy to see Radiance will get some attention before the Alaskan season. Would still love any information from those February/March cruisers on details of the dry dock. Many thanks!

Gavin in the CL told us when we were on earlier this month that dry dock would be in March in Bahamas. Not sure what type of work they will be doing, but Radiance could use a little bit of pampering. Would be great if they could do something to let us get wifi in our cabins. Only way we could get any signal was with the cabin door open.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bulldogmommy said:

same here, I cannot duplicate these results, but very happy to see Radiance will get some attention before the Alaskan season. Would still love any information from those February/March cruisers on details of the dry dock. Many thanks!

It wasn't straight forward. I had to go to my profile, then find another cruise.