Smoking areas on Celebrity Eclipse

mduffles64

• 7 months later...

We found interesting and somewhat entertaining that the different smoking areas acquired different vibes and personalities during the trip. Deck 10 (we were on Connie) had the folks that parked there for the entire day.  One especially obnoxious man (complete with loud inappropriate and misogynistic comments) had us avoiding that area.  The one on deck 4 had a very laid back vibe and that’s where we went.  The one on deck 11 everyone pretty much kept to themselves.  

Edited by FlyingCruiser2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is my understanding that smoking cigars is only allowed at the Sunset Bar on deck 15.  I recently cruised on Silhouette (the same class as Eclipse) and found it next to impossible to light my cigar without the use of a torch lighter.  In fact, if the bartender up there didn't have a torch lighter, I'd still be up there trying to light my stogie!  Once you do get it lit though it's a great place to enjoy your smoke and in my case cognac!  (Just like they did on Titanic!  We all know how that turned out!)

If anybody is on the May 11th sailing of Eclipse, feel free to join me up there every night for my evening ritual!

Elvis

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, my husband and our adult sons enjoy occasional cigars. I understand that it sounds like deck 15 aft portside is the only place to do that on the ship. Is there a humidor on the ship or other place to purchase a cigar?

On 1/27/2024 at 5:51 PM, Salty Soul said:

Hello, my husband and our adult sons enjoy occasional cigars. I understand that it sounds like deck 15 aft portside is the only place to do that on the ship. Is there a humidor on the ship or other place to purchase a cigar?

The Sunset Bar Deck 15 aft port side is cigar friendly. Eclipse has Sip and Smoke events (bourbons, scotches, and a cigar) for a fee as well from what I understand.

Edited by Thud007