Links to bar menus

fluffybunny22

Someone will provide a link to current menus, but if you average $10 for a Cocktail, $7 for a beer and $12 for a glass of wine, plus specialty coffees and water. you will have a pretty good ball park.

53 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Someone will provide a link to current menus, but if you average $10 for a Cocktail, $7 for a beer and $12 for a glass of wine, plus specialty coffees and water. you will have a pretty good ball park.

Plus 18% service charge !

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I'm pitching a Princess cruise to my husband tonight and I've priced it out with the plus package. On the Caribbean Princess. Can anyone point me in the direction of bar menus so I can make sure what I'm pricing out suits out needs?

Rest assured that, unless your hubby drinks only high end, top shelf liquor pretty much anything he will want to order is covered by Plus.

If DH likes good white wine Princess simply doesn’t stock it on board. If he likes good red wine he should be able to find something under the Premier Plan. Getting Plus and just paying the overage plus 18% might be best….do the math. If he drinks cocktails then Princess serves some of the best on Plus. Take him to Good Spirits at Sea.  I recently sailed Oceania and was shocked at how poor the cocktails were (wine was just as bad as princess if not worse). 

Here are some menus from the Royal Feb 25, 2023 sailing. These are from Crooners. I’ll post more 

IMG_1412.jpeg

IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1410.jpeg

IMG_1409.jpeg

IMG_1408.jpeg

IMG_1407.jpeg

IMG_1406.jpeg

IMG_1405.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

IMG_1403.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

IMG_1401.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Wines on board are a real crap shoot. Every ship on every sailing is subject to whatever new rules they re using to stock. I simply have stopped expecting anything with regards to white wine. I no longer pay for a package.  Bringing on my wine is a bit more trouble but worth it for me. 

But cocktails have been consistently great. I just use my OBC to get a few cocktails. 

• Like 1

WAIT A MINUTE.   the up to $20 includes the 18% gratuitiy... so really its $18 dollar drinks?     Or is it $20 dollar drinks plus gratuity?   This seriously need to be corrected/addressed... unless the old limit was $18 and thats an older menu. 

12 minutes ago, FrankieJayIII said:

WAIT A MINUTE.   the up to $20 includes the 18% gratuitiy... so really its $18 dollar drinks?     Or is it $20 dollar drinks plus gratuity?   This seriously need to be corrected/addressed... unless the old limit was $18 and thats an older menu. 

Ignore the gratuity - that is included in the package. So you can order any drink up to, and including $20.