Australia / New Zealand Port Summary

11 hours ago, boeckli said:

That's what that says. It's also free from 7pm to 7am and all weekend and public holidays.

Yes. I don't want to have too much detail in the summary though as ships are rarely there overnight.

7 hours ago, Ozwoody said:

Well there you go, sorry.

I wonder how many old people use public transport late at night and early morning.

The whole basis of their free travel for seniors is that it is for any off-peak time. Yes, early mornings and late nights, but also through the middle of the day and at weekends.

On 4/23/2023 at 2:33 PM, 2022cruisey said:

We paid $10 per adult for a special cruise ship passenger ticket which provides public transport all day. It was free for my 14 yo and 73 yo mum, $5 for my 17yo.

The $10 cruise ship Metrocard is still available for visitors to Adelaide.

Pre-Covid there used to be an Adelaide Metro volunteer squad who would greet cruise ship visitors at the Outer Harbor terminal and help them sort out the correct tickets and provide timetable assistance and directions. I'm not sure if it has been brought back after the restart.

5 hours ago, Kellyansapansa said:

The $10 cruise ship Metrocard is still available for visitors to Adelaide.

Pre-Covid there used to be an Adelaide Metro volunteer squad who would greet cruise ship visitors at the Outer Harbor terminal and help them sort out the correct tickets and provide timetable assistance and directions. I'm not sure if it has been brought back after the restart.

The last time I was at the tourist information office in the city the people were preparing to go meet a cruise ship the next day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, arxcards said:

The whole basis of their free travel for seniors is that it is for any off-peak time. Yes, early mornings and late nights, but also through the middle of the day and at weekends.

Thanks yes I got that, I was thinking in context of cruisers visiting the port info.

Sorry for the badly worded reply😬