Read differing times for Bimini food

tbmrt

2 hours ago, singleflyer said:

Sadly the food is not nearly as good as the food on the ship.  

I disagree!  Food is delicious. 😋  Best you'll get on any cruise line owned island/beach. IMO of course😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, singleflyer said:

I enjoyed the curry, it’s nice because there isn’t much similar food on the ship so good to get something different.

7 hours ago, singleflyer said:

Food is a very personal preference but I agree with 'singleflyer'.  I wasn't impressed with the resort's food quality and limited options.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Lunch opens at noon.  There are some small satellite bars near the lunch stations that people don't seem to find (bottled bevs only, no cocktails or mixers). It is not your traditional hamburger/hot dog beach BBQ food. We thought the food was good, just not huge portions (can always get more) and enjoyed it for it's variety from what was on the ship.  If you want to try it all but not have a huge lunch, that is definitely possible with their small plates.  

• Like 1

I've seen videos of the food and the menu at Bimini. Unless it changes significantly before we cruise, I just plan to stay on the ship for our cruises. There's nothing on that menu that I would even consider eating. And I'm sure I would enjoy a less crowded ship to relax on where I could find something to eat.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 4:56 PM, jame_g said:

I've seen videos of the food and the menu at Bimini. Unless it changes significantly before we cruise, I just plan to stay on the ship for our cruises. There's nothing on that menu that I would even consider eating. And I'm sure I would enjoy a less crowded ship to relax on where I could find something to eat.

Sadly, your loss. IMO, the beach club is well designed, and the beach/ocean is gorgeous.
The Bahamian food was good-enough for a beach club. I went back for more corn.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, carpeperdiem said:

Sadly, your loss. IMO, the beach club is well designed, and the beach/ocean is gorgeous.
The Bahamian food was good-enough for a beach club. I went back for more corn.

If I won't enjoy it, it certainly isn't a loss. 

On 4/23/2023 at 11:24 PM, singleflyer said:

I will agree with that. Our first time at Bimini in 2022 it was awful. This past April it was improved but still not nearly as good as what they serve onboard. 

On 6/10/2023 at 4:56 PM, jame_g said:

Unless it changes significantly before we cruise, I just plan to stay on the ship for our cruises.

That's a shame because we consider the Bimini Beach Club to be the best cruise resort out there of the 9 cruise lines we've sailed. Softest sand, beautiful pools and just stunning. The lack of good food shouldn't stop you from going to the resort for the morning, enjoying a lovely time at the beach and then head back to the ship for lunch. That's what we did on our first visit to the island, we only stayed at the Beach Club till about 1. Headed back to the ship for lunch in The Galley and stayed onboard and enjoyed the empty pool for the afternoon.