Website Technical Difficulties

cruisingthomas

I’ve been getting “Technical Difficulties” when using the Princess website, in particularly when trying to price or book a cruise. It’s been happening off/on for a while, but seems to be getting worse. I don’t think it’s just me?

You would think a company would want their website site to run well so people can buy their product. I was trying to book a cruise the other day, and could not. I ended up going to a TA, who could. Other people could just look elsewhere.

I’m wondering if they outsourced their IT during Covid?

8 minutes ago, cruisingthomas said:

I’ve been getting “Technical Difficulties” when using the Princess website, in particularly when trying to price or book a cruise. It’s been happening off/on for a while, but seems to be getting worse. I don’t think it’s just me?

You would think a company would want their website site to run well so people can buy their product. I was trying to book a cruise the other day, and could not. I ended up going to a TA, who could. Other people could just look elsewhere.

I haven't had any difficulty searching, booking or managing my cruises on the Princess website for weeks.  Oh, and I use Chrome.

Edited by d9704011

I just checked 4 different cruises for cabin availability using iphone without any issues but didn’t go through final booking process. Haven’t had any issues with website for a while now. 

5 hours ago, cruisingthomas said:

Clear the browser cookies for Princess.com and clear the browser cache. Exit the browser. Start the browser and go to princess.com.