Attn: Captain Drinkers!!!

Knicks1130

Going on the Joy at the end of May.... I have head that Capitan Morgan has been out of stock...  I have also heard that they are no longer stocking it (doing away with it), its been replaced by Kraken or something else....  Any insight would be appreciated 

Must be fake news. Captain Morgan was on the menu on the Encore last week. I, personally, did not order it, so I don't know if it was in stock. All restaurants, stores, cruise lines, continue to have supply chain issues. May be a New York thing... banning the captain, that is. 

Last week, the item that had been out for several weeks was Miller Lite. And our cruise finally got a shipment that was slowly being stocked in bars... so you had to know which bar to go to. By the end of the cruise, all bars had it. 

image.thumb.png.da43cfac5632445303b086c078ddb119.png

image.thumb.png.16ffb9723f30e22e0bf8039930693144.png

We had Capt'n last week on the Epic but last year on the Pearl I could never find it.  Last week on the Epic they seemed to be out of Canadian Club but last year on the Pearl they had it.  So you never know.  

• Like 1

The beverage team on our recent Sun cruise used the excuse that they are changing the entire liquor lineup this summer and that's why they were out of some desirable choices - like Buffalo Trace Bourbon.

2 hours ago, Knicks1130 said:

Going on the Joy at the end of May.... I have head that Capitan Morgan has been out of stock...  I have also heard that they are no longer stocking it (doing away with it), its been replaced by Kraken or something else....  Any insight would be appreciated 

The Cap'n was on the Joy last month...."Morgan", not "Crunch"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4