internet purchase

As diamond members we each get a free day of internet. We would like to pre-purchase the remaining days on line to get the online discount vs. buying it onboard at a higher price. It appears that you have to buy the whole package. If so, how do we get the adjustment for the free days? Would they do it at guest services?

You can only use your free day onboard (or use the value towards a longer package but unless it's a short cruise and you do something like wait until day 2 you won't save anything doing it this way).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DeepC54 said:

As diamond members we each get a free day of internet. We would like to pre-purchase the remaining days on line to get the online discount vs. buying it onboard at a higher price. It appears that you have to buy the whole package. If so, how do we get the adjustment for the free days? Would they do it at guest services?

You can't apply the value when buying online.  Can only do it onboard.   I do the math. Is buying the entire cruise at the sale price in advance less than buying the remaining days at full price on the cruise.  Also I stretch out my free days, we're  D+ so 4 days,  before buying onboard.   How soon do you need to sign on or can you wait until the next day, etc. Your decision.