Transfers London to Southampton

Jancruz

Since the Pandemic has any one used a reasonable transfer by car form London to Port..please dont give me other ways to go..I want a mini bus or limo only..No bus ,no train, no bicycle..

Thanks,

Jancruz1

19 minutes ago, Jancruz said:

Since the Pandemic has any one used a reasonable transfer by car form London to Port..please dont give me other ways to go..I want a mini bus or limo only..No bus ,no train, no bicycle..

Thanks,

Jancruz1

We’ve used Silver Fleet - after several days in London to head to Southampton port. Minivan with up to six passengers (luggage stored in a small closed trailer). They also do airport pickups too. Excellent!!!

56 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

We’ve used Silver Fleet - after several days in London to head to Southampton port. Minivan with up to six passengers (luggage stored in a small closed trailer). They also do airport pickups too. Excellent!!!

This is what it says...

This location was reported permanently closed

1 hour ago, Jancruz said:

Thanks,

Jancruz1

Have used Eddie Manning's  https://www.limo.co.uk/ or White Eagle  https://whiteeaglecars.co.uk/

1 hour ago, Jancruz said:

This is what it says...

This location was reported permanently closed

Bummer - small outfit - victim of Covid shut down(?). We’ve also used Blackberry for LHR to London (they may go to Southampton too.

Sometimes, worldwide, I’ll use the “Transfer”! search engine Mozio to, at least, get an idea of the ballpark cost of specific transfers.

Hi Jan -

Since bike riding is not an option….. 😎

I have used Suntransfers.com twice in Barcelona.   They are located in the UK though.

Excellent experience both times.  Driver on time, nice vehicle of size requested.   They also called while we were enroute to the airport to make sure all was OK.

Looks like you can book car service through viator.com too.

Joe

Edited by JoePDX

Jan

Eddie Manning gets very good reviews.  I planned to use him this year.  He was very responsive.  A change in itinerary meant we needed to cancel.  I told him we hoped to use him next year.  Without being asked, he volunteered that our 25 pound  deposit would be carried over.  However, I emphasise that I haven't yet used him.  (I always used Smiths for Airports, but like others they are victims of the covid slowdown.)

Mike

Edited by rialannah
correct error

• Host Hattie changed the title to Transfers London to Southampton