Quick Question...How Far In Advance Can a Half Moon Cay Villa Be Booked?

tymike

Hi all,

First time HAL cruiser (many with Celebrity, NCL, MSC and one with Ponant).   I'm booked in October for the Rotterdam out of Fort Lauderdale to essentially the Panama Canal and points before and after.    I very much want to book a villa at Half Moon Cay but the website says no excursions available on that day and to check back later.   I've been checking back later for over a week now with no luck.   I have been able to book excursions in three other ports of call on that cruise.

Can anyone enlighten me about why this is happening?  Should I call?  It seems like excursions on the private island should be the same sailing after sailing so I'm baffled by the website's information.

Thanks so much!

On the Carnival Line board I was shocked hear it reported that they are now charging about $1000 for the villas!!! 😲 (Not the Cabanas, they are less but still way too expensive in my opinion!)

If a cabana had a bathroom I might consider it, but probably not!!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger