Are There Amy R/T Cruises from California to Japan

mcrcruiser

16 minutes ago, zelker said:

Not California, but close enough that you could get to/from the ship without flying if you're willing to take the train, bus, or drive ...

2024 RT from Seattle -

W460 53-DAY MAJESTIC JAPAN (hollandamerica.com)

Could probably do one direction on the same ship as it heads to Seattle then train home. 

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

Could probably do one direction on the same ship as it heads to Seattle then train home. 

Good thought but Westerdam is doing Alaska RT Seattle all next summer and all major cruise lines will be gone from up there by the time this one returns.  I don't see any cruise lines (inc HAL) sailing from any port in CA to Seattle either.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, zelker said:

Good thought but Westerdam is doing Alaska RT Seattle all next summer and all major cruise lines will be gone from up there by the time this one returns.  I don't see any cruise lines (inc HAL) sailing from any port in CA to Seattle either.

Sailing from San Diego to Seattle is illegal under the PVSA.

• Like 2

Thanks

9 hours ago, zelker said:

Not California, but close enough that you could get to/from the ship without flying if you're willing to take the train, bus, or drive ...

2024 RT from Seattle -

W460 53-DAY MAJESTIC JAPAN (hollandamerica.com)

Thank you Zelker ,a train is do able .Personally ,I would fly but my DW has a ear problem which could be dangerous   in a plane flight  . A  53 day cruise  we never did before . Wonder if the newer HIA had the gratuities included for early booking .We will call HAL tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

Thanks

Thank you Zelker ,a train is do able .Personally ,I would fly but my DW has a ear problem which could be dangerous   in a plane flight  . A  53 day cruise  we never did before . Wonder if the newer HIA had the gratuities included for early booking .We will call HAL tomorrow 

Yes, currently it’s bookable under the HIA with Early Booking Bonus promo which does include crew appreciation.

• Like 1