7 hours ago, Pat6116 said:

Hi all,

I know there is a ports of call section but I can't seem to find it.  Can anyone direct me there.

Many thanks

Pat

Hello @Pat6116

Your thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum where it will be on topic.

As @CruiserBruce mentions above, please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list for the various message board forums. Read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka Stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I see you have not used the Follow feature on this thread. suggest you use the Follow feature on any thread where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new replies because they will come looking for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

Hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Like 1