My time dinning

23 minutes ago, thefer said:

Hi

I board Symphony of the Seas on June 8 out of Rome.  I was assigned 715 pm-930 pm.  How can I change this to an earlier time.  First time doing my time.  Single here

MTD only starts around 7 pm

Edited by cruiseboy89130

38 minutes ago, thefer said:

Hi

I board Symphony of the Seas on June 8 out of Rome.  I was assigned 715 pm-930 pm.  How can I change this to an earlier time.  First time doing my time.  Single here

You can't, that is My Time Dining.  However, that being said, I always go about 6:00, may wait a few minutes but never a problem.

Yes, go early…6-6:30… when the early seated folks are finishing up and heading out.   Did this every night recently on Enchamtment and got the same table or at least same waiter.  Also, ASAP once on board go straight to MDR and make preference known.  Did so, asking for table for two near a window.  So noted and success!!

Thank you.  I booked this cruise a year ago and the time flew by.  Now with 22 days ago, I am starting to think about these things.

Will we have access to our schedule on the app if we don't pay for internet.

1 minute ago, thefer said:

Thank you.  I booked this cruise a year ago and the time flew by.  Now with 22 days ago, I am starting to think about these things.

Will we have access to our schedule on the app if we don't pay for internet.

You don't need internet to access the app.

Right now dining times on Symphony seem to be early traditional at 6 pm, late traditional at 8:30, and MTD 7:15-9:30.

If you’d like to switch to early traditional dining, ASAP call your travel agent (if you used one) or Royal (if you did not), and ask to switch.  If early traditional is full ask to join a waitlist for early traditional.  If there is no waitlist or you do not clear it, go to the dining room as soon as you board and see if you can switch then.

If you’d like to stick with MTD, understand that the early traditional diners will be assigned the seats in that dining room at 6 pm.  MTD is scheduled to start as many of the early traditional diners are finishing their meals (thus about 7:15).  You can stop by earlier (there might be space if some diners did not come to the MDR that night)….not at 6 as some posters above suggested; dining started earlier on their ships.  They cannot seat you until they know assigned guests are clearly not coming or until they leave.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 1