Bathroom question on ACL cruise ships

jhenry1

Do the owners suites on ACL have showers or do you have a tub shower combo meaning you have to step into a tub to shower? We have never been on this line and would like opinions. Most of our ocean cruises have been on Regent Seven Seas and everything is included. Open bars all the time , free internet, free excursions, and a free hotel pre cruise, and airfare. 

1 hour ago, jhenry1 said:

Never been in Owners Suite, so don’t know about tub/shower. They have 4 or 5 classes of ships, so it may be different on each class.

Alcohol- beer and wine at lunch and dinner. Open bar at happy hour before dinner. Usually can get drinks after dinner during entertainment hour. Soda, water, juice available 24/7, self serve.

some excursions are included. Premium excursions have a modest cost.

Free internet. Precruise hotel included on some itineraries, not included on others (think it depends on what competition is doing). Airfare usually not included unless they are having a special deal.

Don’t think you can compare ACL to Regent.

Another former (and future, I hope) Regent customer here but new to ACL. We've booked Upper Mississippi in late September. Since this is part of a longer trip I am wondering what the laundry facilities are on ACL. 

• 2 weeks later...

jhenry1, I see your name often on Regent CC. We have taken three Regent cruises ( just finished up Barcelona to London on the superb Splendor )  and are also looking into this cruise line. I have to agree with BaumD that Regent and American cruise lines are probably apples and oranges although I have never been on ACL. You forgot to include that Regent also gives you ( free or included ) laundry service. I guess it's the old story of you get what you pay for.