Online checkin

Just a quick couple of questions, is the day of checkin US time, and does it start from midnight?

Is this also the time you can book shows or is this available earlier to book?

2 minutes ago, shilu said:

Just a quick couple of questions, is the day of checkin US time, and does it start from midnight?

Is this also the time you can book shows or is this available earlier to book?

Midnight in the time zone of the embarkation port (the US has 4 time zones).

There is no set date/time when show reservations open. It has varied over the past few months. Just keep checking starting around the 1st of the month before the month of your cruise.

Quick question. We are in the US and our cruise will be leaving from Barcelona on 7/3 and on the app it says check in day is 5/18 so I thought I would be doing that at 6 pm EST on 5/17 which would be midnight their time but it is not letting me on the app or the website. Also, when going on the app do I select the icon at the bottom that says check in or is there something else I should be doing? What about if I go in the website where do I find that option? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, CynBeth6 said:

I would be doing that at 6 pm EST on 5/17 which would be midnight their time but it is not letting me on the app or the website.

You won't be missing much by waiting till the next morning - check in time is not that precise. Use the check in link in the app.

1 hour ago, CynBeth6 said:

Quick question. We are in the US and our cruise will be leaving from Barcelona on 7/3 and on the app it says check in day is 5/18 so I thought I would be doing that at 6 pm EST on 5/17 which would be midnight their time but it is not letting me on the app or the website. Also, when going on the app do I select the icon at the bottom that says check in or is there something else I should be doing? What about if I go in the website where do I find that option? Thanks!

Usually ship's current time, not where it will be.  That worked for us when I checked in for a sailing from Southampton and we were in Nashville.  As to the app, yes, icon at the bottom.  You can also use Royal's website.  Sometimes one works when the other doesn’t. Login to your account, it we ill show your cruise (if cruise doesn’t show add it with reservation number).  There will be a spot to click on to do check in. Enjoy your trip.

• Like 1