TxTeach79's Pride LIVE 5/28: Post Drydock European Adventure!

TxTeach79

17 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

The soundtrack around this ship is not curated for the Caribbean…. Cat Stevens to Peter Cetera to Phil Collins,…. This ain’t a 4 day on the Breeze…..

It sounds like the background music was NEVER updated during the drydock. The soundtrack in the buffet area didn't have music that was newer than 15-20 years ago.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

(I promise, it’s the men’s room. I confirmed it. And another dude came in at one point.)

Having never really been in the men's room on a Carnival ship before, it took me a minute to put together the panic.  I was just thinking, that looks like a very nice bathroom!

TBH, glad I don't have to live in a stall-less world.  Good for you gentleman, getting some updates!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

Having never really been in the men's room on a Carnival ship before, it took me a minute to put together the panic.  I was just thinking, that looks like a very nice bathroom!

TBH, glad I don't have to live in a stall-less world.  Good for you gentleman, getting some updates!

we always have at least a stall or two, but any man who’s walked into a bathroom with no urinals knows the panic….

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Passed quickly through the fitness center 

IMG_0641.thumb.jpeg.7435318a1696f95e2d58811bc7a72977.jpeg

IMG_0641.thumb.jpeg.7435318a1696f95e2d58811bc7a72977.jpeg

Judging from these two pics you answered my earlier question. The gym hot tub is no more! Bummer! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

It sounds like the background music was NEVER updated during the drydock. The soundtrack in the buffet area didn't have music that was newer than 15-20 years ago.

That is because no real music has been made in the last 15-20 years 🤣

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

OH BOY! THEY TOOK OUT THE INDOOR HOTTUB!!!

For me that's not an issue because it wasn't something that I ever used on the Pride and LOVE the extra workout space but the removal of the whirlpool is going to be sorely missed by alot of people!!!

The Fitness Center looks great though!

Well, that answers my question about whether to pack my bathing suit for the Norway cruise. Not coming with me.☹️

7 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I was on a cruise where this young, fit woman practiced yoga in her bikini on Serenity.  Her downward facing dog made me nervous. Just sayin'😉

thank you for your #courage

• Haha 4