Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:
13 minutes ago, blarko said:

I knew you weren’t and my real guess would’ve actually been 45, mostly due to your musical tastes. Sorry but I just got on here….some of us have to work all day 😡

you know I love you the most

WHAT???

• Haha 1

I told the waiter what I had had and went on his recommendations.

I insisted on the Parmesan bread. I couldn’t remember which salad I had. He gave me this one. I’ve had it before. It’s stil good. Im still not sure which salad it is but I need nail this one down before I post my blog for sure.

IMG_8668.jpeg

IMG_8669.jpeg

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

WHAT???

Me and Betty have a relationship outside of cruise critic. I can only say that for her Jamman, Sid, and Megan. Jamman being the only one who actually knows my phone number. But Betty (blarko) has been like a mom at times.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 24

This was the Shrimp appetizer. They are really big shrimp. When I finished she said “are you ready for the main course?” And I forgot that was the appetizer. Keeping in mind I had the pizza. Thankfully I drank through lunch. 

IMG_8671.jpeg

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Me and Betty have a relationship outside of cruise critic. I can only say that for her Jamman, Sid, and Megan. Jamman being the only one who actually knows my phone number. But Betty (blarko) has been like a mom at times.

It’s not Betty…

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

For dessert i of course ordered the mile high. Then once I got full I changed to the tiramisu. Which wouldn’t melt. I knew I was going to gift it to a bartender. I decided to offer it up to the ladies who take care of me every morning first. Down in the atrium. Valentina is always #1 down there she makes me coffee and multiple screwdrivers every morning. Sometimes bloody Mary’s. She didn’t want it so I offered it to Kanda who made many of my bloody Mary’s and screwdrivers over the past two weeks. She was happy to have it.

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, blarko said:

It’s not Betty…

I meant Bonnie. Sid isn’t Sid either he’s James. Jamman is Jeff. Megan is Oda May. Now that we got all of the names squared away I gotta get to packing.  

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 30

I need to pack. I think instead of paying the ridiculous price for street water in New York i’m just going to go around and give some nice tips for waters from my favorite bartenders to take with me.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, maluhia87 said:

I picked up on the 10-year thing but lost a few years on Sid's age. I didn't realize you are older than me. 

I didn’t realize I was older than you.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I meant Bonnie. Sid isn’t Sid either he’s James. Jamman is Jeff. Megan is Oda May. Now that we got all of the names squared away I gotta get to packing.  

Who’s on first?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2