Karaoke Song List Inquiry

gkthorn

In days of yore they had a paper list you could go through and pick your song.  When we were on the Caribbean P last year you let the staff know the song you would like to do and they looked up on their computer to see if it was in their catalogue.  I don't believe that would be available.   Best to go with a number of songs you would like to do and ask in sequence that you would like to do.  If there are a lot of people trying to sign up they may hurry you to make a decision but if not, you may have time.  You could also approach them at the end of the Karaoke time and they may have a few minutes then to go through some options for another night.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

On the Emerald in January, they had a QR code at the karaoke session to view their song list. I have attached the PDF here. Not sure if this is the same for all ships or if it changes very often. But it's probably good enough for you to preview

karaoke_song_list.pdf 12.87 MB · 7 downloads

I would think that Princess licenses the songs on the list at the HQ level, and that it is used on all ships.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skynight said:

I would think that Princess licenses the songs on the list at the HQ level, and that it is used on all ships.

Agreed...I can't imagine each ship or cruise director "doing their own thing" when it comes to that.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OccasionalSanta said:

On the Emerald in January, they had a QR code at the karaoke session to view their song list. I have attached the PDF here. Not sure if this is the same for all ships or if it changes very often. But it's probably good enough for you to preview

karaoke_song_list.pdf 12.87 MB · 44 downloads

Thank you for posting. This is the same song list I saw on Majestic last year. This year though, Majestic no longer posted a QR code at the door and you had to ask the DJ to find the song you wanted to sing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, liam1965 said:

For anyone interested, I'm on the Island Princess (why do my fingers keep wanting to type "Italian" or "Indian" instead of "Island" every time I type that?), and thoughts I'd share the song list for anyone interested.

Karaoke List - Island Princess August 2023.pdf 8.42 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you, we are going on a trick in October and we like to do Karaoke.

• Like 1