Ferries in Stockholm

I searched first but didn't find what I'm looking for. If we dock at Stadsgarden and take the Slussen-Skeppsholmen-Djurgarden ferry to Djurgarden, how long is that each way on the ferry? How long is it between ferry departures if we miss one? Is that the best/most interesting way to get to Djurgarden from the Stadsgarden port? 

6 hours ago, emory2001 said:

I searched first but didn't find what I'm looking for. If we dock at Stadsgarden and take the Slussen-Skeppsholmen-Djurgarden ferry to Djurgarden, how long is that each way on the ferry? How long is it between ferry departures if we miss one? Is that the best/most interesting way to get to Djurgarden from the Stadsgarden port? 

17 minutes ago, hallasm said:

Here is time table for Line 82 Djurgårdsfärjan (Slussen–Skeppsholmen–Djurgården)

Yours is outdated. This is the current one: https://mitt.sl.se/ficktid/sommar/S82.pdf

Basically mon-fri: every 20 minutes from 07.20, then every 10 minutes until 19.00, then every 15 minutes until 23.00, then every 20 minutes until the last one at midnight.

Saturdays, every 15 minutes between 09.00 and 10.00, then every 10 minutes till 23.00

Sundays are similar, but every 15 minute schedule starts earlier in the evening.

• Thanks 3