Which pier? (Ft. Lauderdale) NSD

jules815

I know we don't sail until next year, but I'm putting together our itinerary on TripIt. 

When I'm trying to enter the port location in Ft. Lauderdale, several are popping up. Is there one pier that HAL uses there? (Doesn't have to be exact.)

When I loaded my cruise in Tripit, what I did was use "Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA" as the city and "Port Everglades, Eller Drive" as the address.  I don't think any of the terminals HAL usually uses even came up as an option.

The first place you will likely see an actual terminal assignment is from the port schedule, which starts 2 weeks out:

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

I believe all the terminals HAL normally uses, 19, 21, 26, and sometimes 29 all use the same parking garage.  If you arrive by taxi, your driver will know where to go.

Roy

Edited by rafinmd
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

The assigned dock won't be public until 2-3 weeks in advance. I assume "NSD" is some new abbreviation  for N. Statendam?

Thanks. 

NSD is something new to me. I learned it here in the past week since I started to visit the HAL board. Yes, N. Statendam.