What is check in time if have the Key?

Just now, elizabethbp said:

I read on posts from Nov. that if you have the Key, regardless of what check in time you got when  checked in on line, you could still board around 11.30 am.  Does anyone know if this is accurate?  Thanks.

You board right after the suites.  Whether that is 10:30 or 11:30 is ship and port dependent.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You board right after the suites.  Whether that is 10:30 or 11:30 is ship and port dependent.

Or the freakishly early time Wonder started boarding last week. We got up to the boarding level of the terminal at like 10:20 and boarding was well underway. 🤣 That was an anomaly of course. Couldn't believe they cleared the ship so quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elizabethbp said:

I read on posts from Nov. that if you have the Key, regardless of what check in time you got when  checked in on line, you could still board around 11.30 am.  Does anyone know if this is accurate?  Thanks.

It will vary by ship. Make sure you do the online checkin though and just choose a random time, but definintely do the checkin so you get your set sail pass. You'll get an email a few days before giving you instructions on arrival for The Key.  It will tell you when to show up (I've had it say 11, 11:30), and then where you need to go once onboard. Very clear instructions and very easy once onboard.  

Oh and look for The Key line at the terminal.  Should be right where the suites also board, depending on your departure port. 

Edited by rockmom

I received our email last week for The Key and it said 11:30. Our check-in time is 1030-1100 so if we get on board earlier, yay! If you have a later time, then you should be able to check in then. It suggests boarding by 12 when I booked it so you could enjoy the lunch in the MDR.