Woonder of the Seas Best Dining

Hi All,

We may do the 3 night dining package, although we are interested in all of the below:

-150 Central Park

-Wonderland

-Chops

-Hooked Seafood

-Jamies Italian

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which to try of the above, or if they are all worth it?

Thanks!

Can't help you with the above, but if you have any interest in a specialty brunch/lunch, Mason Jar was amazing last week. Just posted lots of pics in my semi-live trip report...

We'd prefer the first 3 on your list. In our opinions, Chops filets (medium rare) are the best and the peppered bacon appetizer melts in your mouth! 150CP has great food, as well as ambiance! Wonderland is an unforgettable experience and the World dessert is worth it alone! Hooked seafood was just ok and Jamies is too much pasta for us. Whatever you choose, enjoy and cheers!

I was on Wonder a few months ago. 150 Central Park and Chops are definitely worth it. Unless something has changed, they have Giovanni's instead of Jamie's. We ate there several times, it was good but not upscale. I'd like to go to Wonderland for the experience, but I'm sure I'd need another meal soon after. 🤣 Hooked and Mason Jar were good. We wish we'd gone to Mason Jar for brunch. We went for dinner, the appetizers and dessert were really good, but the entree was just ok. Same with Hooked. We live in coastal NC and have access to great seafood year round so we are pickier about seafood.

For a 3-night package, our favorites on Wonder (in order) would be:

Chops

150 Central Park

Izumi

Giovanni's used to be good, but they dumped their traditional menu and changed to a mostly upscale pizza joint on Wonder

Hooked was a major disappointment - worst seafood we have ever been served

We were still starving after dinner in Wonderland, and never tried the Mason Jar - the menu did nothing to entice our interests.

Edited by orville99

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Giovanni's used to be good

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Jamie's is a no from me. Giovanni has the fillet, but didnt like Jamie's

Agree with the above.

Giovanni's Table was always our favorite and we never wanted to try the others. Love the original filet (as well as the pasta and meat plank starter). We may or may not give the new Giovanni's a shot with a BOGO once we hit D+.

As you can read here it’s a personal preference and everyone will have a different opinion.  I would go by which menus sound the best to you.  I’ve heard 150 Central Park is amazing!  We did not try it because we had young kids with us and the menu is limited.  We did the 3 night dining package on Wonder last week.  I almost didn’t do Hooked because of some reviews and that turned out to be the best meal of the whole cruise.  Some liked chops, others said their steak in the dining room had more flavor.  We did Giovanni’s and I agree with others, it was disappointing also.  For the most part the best meals we had were in the main dining room but even then from one night to the next the same food can taste different.  I’m not a picky eater so I would consider the dining package again just because I enjoy the dining experience in the specialty dining but I would not say it is always worth the upcharge.  

I recently did the unlimited dining package on the Wonder. My favorite ended up being 150 Central Park. I was pleasantly surprised with Giovani's and it probably ended up being my 2nd favorite. I went to Chops for lunch and dinner during the week and got the filet and really didn't think the flavor was great. Chops was surprisingly the worst one for me. I ate at Hooked 2 times for lunch and once for dinner, all great experiences. For dinner I ordered a whole lobster and when they brought it out to me, they apologized for it being small but then also gave me another plate with just a lobster tail on it. Then told me if I needed more, just to let them know. As far as Wonderland goes, I've been there before on another ship and again on the Wonder, I think that is a must try once in a lifetime experience. It is really cool. If I could only choose one restaurant for someone to try it would be that one. You won't find anything like it on land. 

My recommendations:

1.)Wonderland

2.)150 Central Park

3.)Hooked or Giovani's depending on preference