Sky Suite PP/PD versus Aqua etc? Millennium

zitsky

42 minutes ago, zitsky said:

On E class an accessible Sky suite is niiiice because they figured out the shower drainage problem.  Plus so much space.

42 minutes ago, zitsky said:

On E class an accessible Sky suite is niiiice because they figured out the shower drainage problem.  Plus so much space.

We got an accessible sky on summit.  Found the bathroom sink and storage great for a wheel chair, but not for those who don’t use one.  Also our shower made a mess of the bathroom floor. This was precovid so perhaps these issues have been adjusted

50 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Yeah, we'll still have to deal with the water on the Millennium. But we will have all that extra space, so that's a nice plus!

Edited to say, at least I knew about the water before I booked it, knowing I was very likely to get an accessible cabin. And know how to deal with it - towel barrier. It would be super annoying to have it happen and not be aware of it beforehand. It seems like such a simple thing to avoid in shower design. 

Edited by Sigyn

2 minutes ago, Sigyn said:

Yeah, we'll still have to deal with the water on the Millennium. But we will have all that extra space, so that's a nice plus!

I am so upset with Celebrity right now.  I just paid the deposit yesterday and the cruise already shows up on the website and cruise planner.  Now I have to spend my day booking excursions for a cruise that is 18 months away!  😭😭😭

Edited by zitsky
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I am so upset with Celebrity right now.  I just paid the deposit yesterday and the cruise already shows up on the website and cruise planner.  Now I have to spend my day booking excursions for a cruise that is 18 months away!  😭😭😭

Damn Them! They're so mean!

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2023 at 8:59 AM, zitsky said:

th?id=OIP.s897u9goQycNQ9X__b-aQAAAAA&w=234&h=266&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.4&pid=3.1&rm=2
  • Haha 2

They canceled the world wine tour on the Beyond.  They replaced it with a premium tasting that wasn’t very good.  I hope they do the wine tour on the Millennium.  Or the Eclipse I’m sailing on in December.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

They canceled the world wine tour on the Beyond.

IMO you didn't miss much. I did it on Millie in March. I didn't feel like it was worth it. It might be worth it if you don't have a drink package and can drink a lot of wine in an hour.

1 minute ago, RichYak said:

IMO you didn't miss much. I did it on Millie in March. I didn't feel like it was worth it. It might be worth it if you don't have a drink package and can drink a lot of wine in an hour.

It’s was a fun hour.  That’s all.  Chaotic yes but a good time.

2 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I guess I thought it would be more structured and educational. It was really just a free-for-all.

Well I attended the premium wine tasting.  It was a let down for the price.  The sommelier wasn’t very good.  I guess I thought it would be more educational.  

I may be stuffy but sometimes I just want a good time.  

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Well I attended the premium wine tasting.  It was a let down for the price.  The sommelier wasn’t very good.  I guess I thought it would be more educational.  

I may be stuffy but sometimes I just want a good time.  

Sommetimes (sic) I think the word "sommelier" means something other than what Celebrity thinks it means.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Sommetimes (sic) I think the word "sommelier" means something other than what Celebrity thinks it means.

I met a nice one on Beyond (John in Luminae) but the wine he had to work with was subpar.  Lodi?!  He never explained why I got Veuve Clicquot one night but not the next.  All he said was “he got in trouble”.  Not sure if he was joking.

Do you know who takes feedback about the Retreat?  Maybe I should call?

Edited by zitsky