Ultimate Beverage Package? What does it include?

frayedend

We have a few "free" amenities on our Boston-Bermuda Pearl cruise.  I found our amenity confirmation and it shows the Ultimate Beverage Package.  But no where on the website can I find a description.  Trying to see if I need to upgrade it, since we prefer real cocktails and good coffee.  Is there any source that tells what this package includes?

Here's the website that has "Unlimited" and Premium" but no Ultimate.

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

Well, wife called while I posted and surprising got the answer before I got it answered here.  LOL. Apparently Unlimited and Ultimate are the same package.  Upgraded to the Premium Plus for about $487 total for 2 of us, 7 days.  Did we need it?  No idea.  But I'd rather Starbucks and not thinking about what drink we get.  

What brand liquor do you like to drink?  The package covers any drink up to $15.  If the drink is more than $15, you only pay the difference plus 20% gratuity on the difference.  I only see it worth upgrading if you like high end whiskies or are very particular about wines.  Yes you can get Starbucks with the Plus but that is a lot of coffees to cover the costs to upgrade.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Liljo22 said:

What brand liquor do you like to drink?  The package covers any drink up to $15.  If the drink is more than $15, you only pay the difference plus 20% gratuity on the difference.  I only see it worth upgrading if you like high end whiskies or are very particular about wines.  Yes you can get Starbucks with the Plus but that is a lot of coffees to cover the costs to upgrade.

Yeah, saw that list yesterday and knowing they have Old Forester on the bourbon list was an instant "yup I'm upgrading".  Love that stuff.  I also like higher end gin (although the Beefeater is satisfactory for most cocktails).  

Feel the same about the UDP....Titos, Tanqueray, 1792, Buffalo Trace.....all good for me.

Coffee?  I bring my own coffee "packets" and have the room steward bring me a coffee makes so I can have hot water to make my own coffee in the a.m.

1 minute ago, graphicguy said:

Feel the same about the UDP....Titos, Tanqueray, 1792, Buffalo Trace.....all good for me.

Coffee?  I bring my own coffee "packets" and have the room steward bring me a coffee makes so I can have hot water to make my own coffee in the a.m.

Agreed.  Tito's and soda is my go to order.  My wife may order a Expresso Martini which sometimes is an extra couple of dollars but it would take a lot of going over $15 to make the Plus worth it.  Will order a whiskey but usually its a Buffalo Trace or Bulleit.  If I was ordering a couple of $35 Whistle Pigs every day, the Plus would 100% worth it.  

Now for wines, they usually only have 1 to 2 wines in each type that fit into the base package.  Those are sometimes too sweet and we would need to go above the limit.  If you are a big wine drinker, you probably want to upgrade.