Move from aqua

Tangoo

18 minutes ago, Tangoo said:

I have never done the move up bid. If I move from aqua class to a “ higher” catagory, will I still have the aqua perks. I specifically enjoy blu and the spa access.

No, if you want Aqua benefits you have to be in an Aqua cabin. As you move out/up someone else will move in

Basically this. We have an accepted move up bid from Aqua to Horizon. 

That means that we lose the spa access (can still be paid on a daily/whole cruise basis if needed), but we get the suite "amenities" (note: amenities, not perks. Amenities are things like Luminae, butler, etc. Not Premium wifi/drinks/etc.).

I would assume the next move up is suite class?   If that’s the case, technically you can dine in Blu on a space available basis instead of Luminae, but Luminae is significantly better IMHO. You would lose your access to the spa area that are Aqua class amenities. 

Edited by dcbiker97

21 minutes ago, Bibblejw said:

Basically this. We have an accepted move up bid from Aqua to Horizon. 

That means that we lose the spa access (can still be paid on a daily/whole cruise basis if needed), but we get the suite "amenities" (note: amenities, not perks. Amenities are things like Luminae, butler, etc. Not Premium wifi/drinks/etc.).

What is horizon?

in addition to what others have said, with a Move Up bid to Aqua you keep your Classic beverage package and basic wi-fi, you do not get the Premium beverage or wi-fi or the OBC for booking a suite.  You will be charged the difference in the daily gratuities.

1 minute ago, 1Virgo said:

Do you mean move from Aqua to an Aqua Suite class?     Horizon?  Never seen that on Celebrity

The Silhouette has Horizon suites.  They were formerly the forward FVs on Deck 7 & 8.

• Thanks 1