$100 onboard credit

I recently found out that if you own 100 shares of Carnival, you'll get a $100 onboard credit whenever you sail with them. Does anyone know if RCI has the same kind of offer? Not that I can afford to buy 100 shares at this point, but it's certainly something to consider for the future.

Go to RCI's website and click on the blue anchor at the bottom of the page that says "Our Company". Go to "Investor Relations" and you should find the info you want. If you need further help just post here or E-mail me at mgoecke@cox.net

Hypo

Yes, and no limit on the number of times you can use it and it can be used in combination with other coupons and incentives. Very nice payoff for owning the shares (which have never failed to pay a dividend as long as we have owned them.

Yes! Leaving on the Serenade on Saturday and have my $100 posted on my account.:)

tnsunshine: How do you already know that the $100 posted to your account? Is there somewhere online to check this out??

Thanks.........

tnsunshine: How do you already know that the $100 posted to your account? Is there somewhere online to check this out??

Thanks.........

I e-mailed a pdf copy of my stock purchase confirmation this morning, and within an hour received a return e-mail from RCCL that the credits had been posted to my reservations. We're taking a 14-night Hawaii in May and a 11-night Panama Canal in December, so we'll get $250 and $200 respectively. I printed out the e-mail confirmation RCCL sent to me and will take it with me in case there is any mix-up once on board.

I cruise in ten days, but I'd like to take advantage of that stock credit. If I purchase the stock today or tomarrow will I get the credit in time for my cruise on March 25th.

As soon as you get confirmation of your purchase e-mail a pdf of it along with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and cruise info (ship / sail date / reservation number) to shareholderbenefits@rcl.com. I sent the information about 10 AM and by noon the same day I had confirmation that the credit had been issued to my reservation number. Good luck.

This benefit is offered exclusively to shareholders that own a minimum of 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD. as of April 15, 2005.

What if you buy the stock after April 15, 2005.?? Anyone know!

This benefit is offered exclusively to shareholders that own a minimum of 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises LTD. as of April 15, 2005.

What if you buy the stock after April 15, 2005.?? Anyone know!

No answer to my question.:(

• 6 years later...
That's why I just sold my stock. I liked getting the OBC, but since I can get the same Platinum discount on a balcony, etc, why bother ?

It can be beneficial to those that can't afford a balcony. Gold Members can also benefit from owning stock since they are not eligible for balcony discounts.

That's why I just sold my stock. I liked getting the OBC, but since I can get the same Platinum discount on a balcony, etc, why bother ?

If you don't usually book anything more than an OV or only cruise occasionally, it might still give you some benefit.

Archived