Day pass resort for our needs???

vaindioux

Hi

Will be docked at Punta Langosta beginning of October.

What’s really important:

Snorkeling off beach, tropical setting, nice pools, not crowded.

Not important:

All you can eat or drink (It’s ok if included but buy a la carte would be ok too).

Definitely not wanted:

Party, dancing, loud music atmosphere. 

Thxs

Pat and Kris

33 minutes ago, vaindioux said:

Hi

Will be docked at Punta Langosta beginning of October.

What’s really important:

Snorkeling off beach, tropical setting, nice pools, not crowded.

Not important:

All you can eat or drink (It’s ok if included but buy a la carte would be ok too).

Definitely not wanted:

Party, dancing, loud music atmosphere. 

Thxs

Pat and Kris

Westin or Buccanos

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We really enjoyed Buccanos (several times) when we were in Cozumel on a land vacation. They have a really nice large pool, a beach area with plenty of natural shade and snorkeling, which is like a drift snorkeling if you walk down a little ways and come back toward Buccanos. There's also a pier that you can jump off of and it's a lot of fun. HERE and HERE are my reviews the times we went.

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, c-leg5 said:

One thing to note - Buccanos is not open on Mondays, some people have been caught unaware although opening times are clearly marked on their website.

yep.  Happened with us in July!

52 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

yep.  Happened with us in July!

Sorry to hear that but it is clearly listed on their website. However they also list their hours -  I believe they say the beach club is open until 6 which i know from experience they don’t encourage because they try to throw you out by 5 to prepare for the night diners. I believe the kitchen may close at 4. Now they do Happy Hour 5-6 they are probably even more keen for you to vacate. Won’t affect most cruisers but it is something to consider when staying on the island.

Buccanos is very busy on Sundays with locals, especially ex-pats for brunch, I imagine they take a rest from the kitchen and restock on Mondays.

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Sorry to hear that but it is clearly listed on their website. However they also list their hours -  I believe they say the beach club is open until 6 which i know from experience they don’t encourage because they try to throw you out by 5 to prepare for the night diners. I believe the kitchen may close at 4. Now they do Happy Hour 5-6 they are probably even more keen for you to vacate. Won’t affect most cruisers but it is something to consider when staying on the island.

Buccanos is very busy on Sundays with locals, especially ex-pats for brunch, I imagine they take a rest from the kitchen and restock on Mondays.

Yes, we of course never looked and were a little disappointed but found other spots.  It was not the greatest day with weather so we didn't bother staying in one place for long.

• Like 1