How to contact Holland America from New Zealand

pukekolive

Hi all,

I want to contact Holland America regarding Club Orange for my May 2024 Alaska cruise but on their website and Australia website can only find US or Australia freecall numbers to call which won't work from New Zealand and their Help icon on Start webpage flicks away before I can enter it to ask for a callback.

I have not been able to find any international number to call.

I booked direct not through a travel agent. 

Has anyone got an international or NZ freecall number or has any other suggestion thanks?

37 minutes ago, colbe said:

Phone HAL Sydney office. Time there is 2 hours behind AotearoaNZ. 0061 1300 987 322

This. We had a trip booked on the Oosterdam around Aus with perks but then Covid. They rebooked us on the Noordam minus some perks so called the Sydney office. They were very easy to deal with and once I said I could send them a letter from Gus saying all perks would remain they reinstated them straight away. 

Good luck. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, pukekolive said:

I didn't know there was one in Auckland? Do you have the details thanks?

If you google Francis Travel Marketing, their website will appear.

Phone, 0800-4442298.

Pre Covid,via our TA,  they  helped us with a check in problem in Auckland,   ,,,,,,,,,,,HAL demanding a USA visa which was not required!!

• Like 1

On 6/26/2023 at 12:44 AM, Kiwifan56 said:

This. We had a trip booked on the Oosterdam around Aus with perks but then Covid. They rebooked us on the Noordam minus some perks so called the Sydney office. They were very easy to deal with and once I said I could send them a letter from Gus saying all perks would remain they reinstated them straight away. 

Good luck. 

Congratulations on a speedy resolution. I wonder if I call them (even though in US) they can get HIA added to my booking that nobody else seems to be able to do, lol.