Port to CPH airport with mini tour?

Hi.

We had booked a ships  panoramic 3 hr tour from ship to airport, but now the timing is too tight as we are told we need to be at airport 3 hrs prior. 13.40 flight.

Are there any  operators who take you and luggage from Port to Airport and do a little scenic tour along the way?

It is not my recommendation to be at the airport 3 hours before departure - I myself am at CPH airport two hours before departure at the earliest.
Alternatives are of course a private guide - this is the only one I know of. Got positive review in this forum.

FYI: Today at 1 pm the current wait time at security was 10 minutes. 

Edited by hallasm
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much! 

So , the cruise guest services is saying there could be traffic too , would you think there is a likelihood we get trapped in traffic around noon at all on a Monday?

All going smoothly, a 12 noon drop off would be ideal for a 13.40 flight, but they recommend 3hrs prior!

Normally, it will take 30 minutes to drive from Oceankaj to the airport in the middle of the day - there may of course be special activities in the city during the day that may affect traffic. Assuming July 10 - I am not aware of any activities that may affect traffic.
Holidays generally mean less traffic.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sallyandtex said:

All going smoothly, a 12 noon drop off would be ideal for a 13.40 flight, but they recommend 3hrs prior!

That is only 1 hour 40 minutes which I would consider very tight for an international flight.