What happens if an excursion goes down in price, like Black Friday? Can you take advantage of new price?

Just now, Happytime22 said:

If I cancel.... it won't sell out the second I cancel?  Stupid question I know but if I always assume something could go wrong

It could sell out. Some buy the cheaper excursion and then cancel the other. 

I'm hoping to see some good sales.

1 minute ago, Happytime22 said:

If I cancel.... it won't sell out the second I cancel?

I guess all things are possible but it is highly unlikely I would think.  I have done several times and not been burned but there is a first time for everything.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I don't think you can book the same excursion without cancelling the first one as it will show a time conflict and not allow you to complete the booking. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Does the planner let you make a new reservation if you already have a reservation? Are you sure that you don't have to cancel the original first?

55 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Does the planner let you make a new reservation if you already have a reservation? Are you sure that you don't have to cancel the original first?

No.

Yes.

1 hour ago, shirazcruiser said:

I don't think you can book the same excursion without cancelling the first one as it will show a time conflict and not allow you to complete the booking. 

Exactly. You can't buy the same excursion twice for the same person.  You need to cancel and hurry and repurchase.  If definitely throws up the message that you have a conflict at that time and won't let you add it to your cart. 

2 hours ago, Happytime22 said:

If I cancel.... it won't sell out the second I cancel?  Stupid question I know but if I always assume something could go wrong

And sometimes you do lose it.  What I have been able to do in the past is ask someone from my roll call who hasn't purchased anything for that same day/time slot, to see if it shows for them as being 'sold out' or if it says something like 'only 1 left!'.  If that's the case, I just keep my current booking.  

• Like 1