Dining Package Discounts vs. Elite Plus Dining Discount

Eve

While perusing available dining packages on my upcoming Apex cruise, I noticed that packages of 3-5 speciality dining reservations were being offered at an 8% discount. This is just a reminder that as an Elite Plus member, you are automatically given a 15% discount on specialty dining reservations. I made the mistake of getting a speciality dining package on my B2B cruises last February and didn't want anyone else to miss out on savings like I did!

Happy cruising! 

1 hour ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Also, just a reminder that the Celebrity branded credit card has a buy one get one half off at specialty restaurants. It’s once per cruise and you need to phone in to make the reservation. 

I never new that!  Thank you!  I will do that in January. 

Unfortunately you can’t book reservations pre cruise using the dining discount. Some have had success getting guest relations or the MaitreD to apply the discount once on board.  We have tried on both the Edge and Apex and were told they couldn’t adjust the charge and that the discount could only be used if the reservation was made on board.  YMMV.

3 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Also, just a reminder that the Celebrity branded credit card has a buy one get one half off at specialty restaurants. It’s once per cruise and you need to phone in to make the reservation. 

Thanks, I didn’t know this. Are there other onboard perks associated with the Celebrity credit card?

3 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

1 hour ago, riredsox said:

I never new that!  Thank you!  I will do that in January. 

Here’s the B1G1 half of verbiage from the card benefits page. It’s #2.IMG_8872.thumb.jpeg.a15f05b34ec0c1b68ac3e5d636586e23.jpeg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Unfortunately you can’t book reservations pre cruise using the dining discount. Some have had success getting guest relations or the MaitreD to apply the discount once on board.  We have tried on both the Edge and Apex and were told they couldn’t adjust the charge and that the discount could only be used if the reservation was made on board.  YMMV.

on Apex last February we made a precruise reservation for Eden. On embarkation day we went to the specialty restaurant table that was set up next to guest relations and they reimbursed us the Captains Club 15% as OBC.