Flying Orlando to Toronto

kissimmee-cruiser

As to whether you'll have to claim your bags , clear Customs and re-check bags- maybe yes, maybe no. It's a confused mess right now. There are big signs posted. (My last arrivals were on Air France and Westjet, so I looked at those signs, but I wasn't connecting, so I didn't pay much attention.) Plan to collect your bags and be pleasantly surprised if you don't. All subject to change at a moment's notice, of course.

It's reported that there were meltdowns at Toronto and Montreal last weekend, but that was a holiday weekend, never good.

3 hours ago, Zach1213 said:

Damn, I read this as "Orlando to Toronto via Vancouver" and was going to send you map 

That would certainly be the scenic route! 😁

And good thinking, too... clearing customs/immigration should be easier in Vancouver!

😉 

GC

9 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

That would certainly be the scenic route! 😁

And good thinking, too... clearing customs/immigration should be easier in Vancouver!

😉

GC

I don't know, the one time I cleared immigration in Vancouver (versus driving from Seattle, which I usually find myself doing) it was a freakin' nightmare. I was coming from HKG and got dumped off at the same time as flights from every other country in Asia (so it felt) and it took a solid hour to clear with my non-Canadi(a/e)n passport.