Delta Goodrem on Queen Elizabeth!

That is a cool video. Makes a person want to run out and buy a Cunard Cruise. Maybe they could have had a didgeridoo in the back track, I thought it was in there but no sign of it in the pictures, I wouldn't mind trying Cunard once but the dress requirements are a little too stuffy for a portly man like myself. Black tie is such a pain. I'm not a good actor and trying to pretend I don't belong in steerage could be difficult. That being said a TA on Queen Mary 2 is of interest to me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/5/2023 at 7:39 AM, Blackduck59 said:

That is a cool video. Makes a person want to run out and buy a Cunard Cruise. Maybe they could have had a didgeridoo in the back track, I thought it was in there but no sign of it in the pictures, I wouldn't mind trying Cunard once but the dress requirements are a little too stuffy for a portly man like myself. Black tie is such a pain. I'm not a good actor and trying to pretend I don't belong in steerage could be difficult. That being said a TA on Queen Mary 2 is of interest to me.

It is pretty difficult to look "bad" in a well-cut tuxedo.

Tails/Morning coat are even better.

It's sheer impossible to slouch in those.

😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, buchhalm said:

It is pretty difficult to look "bad" in a well-cut tuxedo.

Tails/Morning coat are even better.

It's sheer impossible to slouch in those.

😉

The Cunard mob…

Cruise-ship-suite-1.jpg.22bfbf9287f629ad186693638e877f81.jpg

Recently booked our second Cunard cruise:   Queen Anne, Cunard’s new vessel.  Maiden voyage early next year, and ours UK and Ireland in May, will be her third.  We enjoyed QE this past January, so hoping QA will be the same or better.  There are only a few “formal” theme evenings on each voyage, and we noticed some gents simply wore a normal suit or a dark jacket, both with normal ties.   Honestly, it’s fun to dress up occasionally, and a tux is very easy to pack.  BTW, no-one is forced to participate.  Those who prefer not to may dress normally and simply dine in one of the more informal venues.  

• Like 1