Arrival Time Question

gcbranscome

Hi! I’m a 1st time Carnival cruiser and my family is divided into 2 cabins. 3 of us are in an Ocean Suite with priority boarding and the others are in an interior. Can those that are in the interior cabin, get on with us, in the ocean suite since we’ll have an early priority check in time or will we have to split up? Thanks!

No, technically the interior would have to wait until their assigned time UNLESS ALL occupants are minors.  Then they will be allowed.

That being said, you will get many people saying they were able to do it with no issues.  

You could get FTTF (Faster to the Fun) for the non-suite room and they will also get priority boarding.  Boarding goes:  weddings, diamonds & suites, platinum, FTTF, zones.  You only need to purchase one FTTF for the room, not each individual.

13 hours ago, gcbranscome said:

Hi! I’m a 1st time Carnival cruiser and my family is divided into 2 cabins. 3 of us are in an Ocean Suite with priority boarding and the others are in an interior. Can those that are in the interior cabin, get on with us, in the ocean suite since we’ll have an early priority check in time or will we have to split up? Thanks!

Welcome to Carnival! I trust you understand the rationale as every Priority would bring their third cousin, twice removed! In our case, we recently purchased FTTF for our adult kids. But I still intend to look through the Priority Lounge window out at Long Beach and make faces at them sitting with the 'commoners' in the terminal! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jsglow said:

Welcome to Carnival! I trust you understand the rationale as every Priority would bring their third cousin, twice removed! In our case, we recently purchased FTTF for our adult kids. But I still intend to look through the Priority Lounge window out at Long Beach and make faces at them sitting with the 'commoners' in the terminal! 😁

That is my plan for when I travel with some "Red Cards" next year.  

• Haha 1