Brilliance of the Seas 22nd October 2023

Hi all,

We just booked the above cruise and one of the Ports is Eden. I thought I read here that Eden had been excluded from some cruises. We have 2 calls into Eden this year and just wanted everyone’s opinion of whether we will actually make the Port visit. Thanks

18 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,

We just booked the above cruise and one of the Ports is Eden. I thought I read here that Eden had been excluded from some cruises. We have 2 calls into Eden this year and just wanted everyone’s opinion of whether we will actually make the Port visit. Thanks

Cheryle we stopped at Eden with the Grand Princess in March and everything was ok but we were on the Quantum in February and they changed the itinerary to head north to Airlie beach from Brisbane so the dock may not be able to take Ovation and Quantum so the Brilliance must be ok

8 minutes ago, rkmw said:

Cheryle we stopped at Eden with the Grand Princess in March and everything was ok but we were on the Quantum in February and they changed the itinerary to head north to Airlie beach from Brisbane so the dock may not be able to take Ovation and Quantum so the Brilliance must be ok

Thanks Bob!

1 hour ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,

I think Brilliance should pretty cool for Eden ,it’s the bigger ships are the problem.

Hey ,make the best of Radiance class this season, it’s probably the last we will see of it.

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I think Brilliance should pretty cool for Eden ,it’s the bigger ships are the problem.

Hey ,make the best of Radiance class this season, it’s probably the last we will see of it.

An absolute shame.

I am hoping that when the balance sheets have settled and everything is back to normal that they may eventually get a 3rd ship back here, and either vision or radiance class is OK by me. I do get the feeling that WOW is all about getting bigger and they would rather work towards an Oasis class ship than a 3rd smaller ship or a year round ship.

And yes, Eden & Brilliance are compatible.

• Like 1

I totally agree even with Chiliburn ! We have 2 on Brilliance this season. Last season was the last for me on Ovation, never again for us! Definitely looking at a smaller ship and we did love Radiance. Will be jumping ship on Royal if we don’t get a smaller ship out of Sydney! We do like Celebrity though, but current prices very high. Thank all for information. Cheryle

2 hours ago, resordanis said:

Hi all,

Hey Cheryle, Andy n I will see you onboard😁

Are you flying down on the Saturday?

Hopefully we will call to Eden.

17 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Hey Cheryle, Andy n I will see you onboard😁

Are you flying down on the Saturday?

Hopefully we will call to Eden.

Hi Chez. We Will really look forward to catching up. At this stage we will train it down on the day from my dads on the Central Coast.  Not sure at the moment though. Once I know exactly our plans I will email you with our cabin etc. Look forward to seeing you again. I also hope we get into Eden as we have another call at Eden in December .Cheryle 

Edited by resordanis

6 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Hi Chez. We Will really look forward to catching up. At this stage we will train it down on the day from my dads on the Central Coast.  Not sure at the moment though. Once I know exactly our plans I will email you with our cabin etc. Look forward to seeing you again. I also hope we get into Eden as we have another call at Eden in December .Cheryle 

Sounds good, we are on the mid morning flight from Port, fingers crossed it isn't delayed.....like our last ones have.....fog, bats flying into propellers, unable to get engineers at late notice.

We have hired a car in Hobart for the first day, done this a few times before and go somewhere different each time, you are welcome to join us if you have no plans.

Will email you

xx

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

There’s talk of Anthem of the seas along with Ovation in Sydney 24-25

Golly gosh I might have to get a Princess Medallion to winge about  and defect over to carnival .

At least I wouldn’t have to put up with my best mate @gbenjo

www.princess.com …in case you don’t know it.

Edited by gbenjo
  • Haha 3

Chilli why not get your mate "BIG GAV" to bring a Freedom class ship to our shores, seeing that white elephant "La Leepa" has disappeared and he should have some spare time,he could also get a new OPT built in the harbour. 😁

11 minutes ago, beatleman said:

Chilli why not get your mate "BIG GAV" to bring a Freedom class ship to our shores, seeing that white elephant "La Leepa" has disappeared and he should have some spare time,he could also get a new OPT built in the harbour. 😁

There has been speculation about Independence and it could get into Melbourne, not too big for Mare and Lifou . 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

There has been speculation about Independence and it could get into Melbourne, not too big for Mare and Lifou . 

Ahh……I see Speculation of the Seas is back for another season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1