Sky and sun princess mini suite-4 people?

lionheart

Hi new to princess so little u sure if toon layout and the site or customer service was  not helpful.

looking at mini suite for four adults- so me, two sons and daughter. I and my daughter need separate bed and the boys can sleep in like a sofa bed but not sure if they is doable. If the main bed can be twins, couch sleepable plus a in wall bed then that be ok.  The deck plans unlike other cruise lines do not show cabin layouts

appreciate insights 

thanks 

You're going to be at each other's throats before the cruise is over!  With a mini-suite you can fairly easily squeeze in a third person...but 4 total (adults)?  I don't think you're going to enjoy that very much.  Just my opinion...

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Like 2

My DH and I always sail in mini suites and yes they are larger than standard staterooms.  However, I would not want 4 adults to share it, but that being said, there are mini suites that do accommodate 4.  You can have two twin beds, one on the sofa bed and one in the overhead berth.  Not all mini suites have the overhead berth, so you will need to research which ones will work for you.  If you don’t mind cramped quarters then you should be okay.

Everybody has their own opinion as to how "crowded" they feel in a room.  If you *strictly* use the room solely for sleeping and getting ready for the day then perhaps 4 adults *can* get by in a mini-suite.  In my opinion...4 adults just trying to share the one bathroom in the morning is a deal breaker for us!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nicole&Pete said:

I would personally do a balcony for you and your daughter and an inside for your sons (if you can get it across the hall from you that would be even better).

We have done this exact thing when are kids were young, worked out great.

• Like 1

We cruised with our adult daughters... We had a balcony and they had an inside just across the hall from us. It worked out great! Four adults in one cabin... No thanks.

First Princess cruise we did a balcony 2adults and 2 children....never again. Subsequent cruises were one balcony and one inside. This year just 3 of us and we booked a MA mini suite as soon cabin price for our cruise was not an option. It's on the bump on Sky and has one of the larger extended balconies so I'm hoping it will work for us.