Arcadia upgrade

davecttr

Just received a upgrade notification for my August 21 night Arcadia cruise. I had a guarantee solo occupancy EF grade balcony for a bargain £1799 and the only slight worry was that I would end up in the 4 forward cabins which have smaller balconies. Now I have an EE grade forward on D deck one deck above 🙂

Must finish the packing for Aurora tomorrow

• Like 16

Nice to hear someone has received an upgrade they are happy with instead of just P&O relocating people into their “upgrade” of the same grade of cabin. 
Enjoy your holiday

We have also received our cabin for Arcadia . We booked an EC and I thought we might be under the pool and skydive or the buffet. The upgrade dairy must be on song, we have gone to EB and on  C deck snuggled inbetween cabins.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, davecttr said:

Just received a upgrade notification for my August 21 night Arcadia cruise. I had a guarantee solo occupancy EF grade balcony for a bargain £1799 and the only slight worry was that I would end up in the 4 forward cabins which have smaller balconies. Now I have an EE grade forward on D deck one deck above 🙂

You have certainly got a bargain with this cruise Dave. Still you deserve it all the revenue you have given P&O. I wish we hadn't had to cancel this.

21 hours ago, davecttr said:

Good for you. Look after Aurora for me. Bon voyage, have a wonderful cruise!

21 hours ago, davecttr said:

Lucky you. I paid twice that much for the Canada cruise. Bargain!

I will be on Arcadia for this cruise. Just received my cabin, unfortunately under the pool deck, but at least it's not one of the forward balcony cabins with metal fronts, so slightly better than I was expecting, (and had paid for). And I don't spend much time in my cabin anyway so looking forward to it 😀

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 3:33 PM, weskiers said:

I HATE predictive text. It said skydome and fairy.

Predictive urines a good few of my pasts. I now bubble chick.🤣

Edited by zap99
  • Haha 8