Oceania Vista PH1

wubbat

I am considering booking Oceania PH1on the Vista.  I noticed that the aft PH1's on deck 11 have a larger decks which intrigues me.  My concern is the noise and commotion of the Terrace Cafe above it on deck 12.  Is there any cause for concern?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

I am expecting it to be AOK as we are in 11073 October 16. We were in 11019 in May and it was perfect.🙏👍😇🛳️🤙

Enjoy,

Mauibabes

Being under OC suites is hardly the same as under the Terrace  😲

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wubbat said:

I am considering booking Oceania PH1on the Vista.  I noticed that the aft PH1's on deck 11 have a larger decks which intrigues me.  My concern is the noise and commotion of the Terrace Cafe above it on deck 12.  Is there any cause for concern?  

If you're under a cafe, you might be subject to all kinds of things ... worst of which would be the early-morning cleaning and setting up, or the late night whatever.  There's no way to know until you are cruising along.  I avoid cabins with any possibility of excess noise on any ship.  

• Like 3

15 hours ago, wubbat said:

If it's a larger balcony that you're after, and you're concerned about possible 'noise and commotion', there are only two options on Vista, IMNTBHO...7124 and 7127. Huge, aft facing wraparound balcony; OS above,GDR below. Can't wait to be in 7127 November next year.

Edited by jazznruby
  • Thanks 1

I’m in the same boat as you (literally and figuratively). I would like the larger balcony so I’m going to give it a try. We are early risers so I’m not as concerned about noise in the morning. We are in bed by 10 or 11 so I am concerned about late night noises. My hope is that since it’s not open that late, we will be ok with it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Vista 7/15 to 7/25 in PH 1 cabin 7127 and loved it!  The wrap around deck is amazing, especially enjoyed it whenever we were coming into port.  The bathroom is huge and the entire cabin had more storage than we needed.  

• Like 2

• 8 months later...