Spa menu, with prices?

sofietucker

Hey there, everyone: faced with an embarrassing amount of OBC (folks keep gifting us, etc.), we are trying to spend a bunch of it on spa services. On other cruise lines (Celebrity for one), we can go to their spa-specific section and peruse detailed, comprehensive menus with prices and open times, sometimes actually making our reservations, long before we board. We even get confirmations (unlike the shorex prebooking experience here...)! At minimum, because they are often at a premium and run out quickly (a sea day, if only one staffer/room has the service, etc.), we carry our preferred services and times, to run to the spa desk upon boarding, to assure getting our spots. the But AZ, while exhorting us to patronize the spa, only has some vague listings of services, with no specifics. They only offer some general spa OBC as part of a package that we can't use.

So: does anyone happen to have a copy of the spa menu and prices that you can post? Thanks!!!

(I have also asked this question on two live threads, posting here just in case. Will delete the duplicate questions when a reply is posted.)

I shall run this past DW. I know she took a price list with her last December, whether or not we still have it, I don't know. For what it's worth, gratuities are included when they hand you the bill, you are not "required" to tip a second time. I haven't succeeded it teaching my DW that little factoid yet.

The gratuity is a set 18% and is in addition to any price on a leaflet 

On Azamara the spa is rarely busy. Azamara guests tend to be out in port for long periods so you often see the spa staff standing around with nothing to do. You can’t prebook but go to the spa on embarkation and you will discover all they are offering (sometimes they can’t do gel polish it depends on the technician onboard at the time). Spa raffle is usually embarkation day around 1745 where you could add even more to your OBC 😂

Edited by uktog

Just off the Pursuit — Spa raffle on embarkation day did give everyone there a discount on one treatment I think for a port day, as well there were a few advertised specials in the programme for one day only. I got a Hot Stone massage for a great price. Also about halfway through the cruise, $50 coupon appeared on the door with your name printed on it, so watch for specials. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...