Early Morning Coffee on Beyond

3CatCruiser

On 4/5/2024 at 12:37 AM, mauimary said:

Al Bacio on the Beyond was open 0600. Sit and enjoy coffee there or take it ToGo. 

On every Celebrity ship, my principal morning job is to get Americano coffee from Cafe Al Bacio to take back to my wife sleeping in the cabin.  Over the years, I’ve found that the To Go paper cups can be too hot to carry back to the cabin.  Plus, they won’t stay hot for very long.  The solution was to bring two 16 ounce Yeti tumblers on the cruise.  Every morning I go to Al Bacio with our two cabin keys and ask for three Americanos to be split among the two Yeti tumblers with room in one for my wife’s cream.  I always give them a tip so I’m remembered each morning.  Then, it’s so easy to carry the spill proof Yeti tumblers back to the cabin.  The coffee stays hot until my wife decides to get up, and I’m off to the Ocean View Cafe for breakfast and my morning look at my iPad.

John

• Like 2

On 7/23/2023 at 2:26 PM, jelayne said:

Yes you can pre - order breakfast.  There is a door hanger menu in you cabin you can fill out and hand on the door the night before.  Continental breakfast is no charge, however if you want hot items then there is a service fee of approx $12.

There normally is coffee available in the Oceanview cafe 24 hrs, how fresh it is ??

Really?  A $12 charge if you want eggs and bacon in the morning.  Do they charge for room service every time you order something throughout the day?  That's insane!

on ASCENT they had a self serve "to go"  cart for coffee and tea..really helped shorten the line up for just a cuppa!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hcat said:

on ASCENT they had a self serve "to go"  cart for coffee and tea..really helped shorten the line up for just a cuppa!

Oh really? That sounds great. Was that at Al Bacio or in the OVC?

16 hours ago, cruisinsince75 said:

Really?  A $12 charge if you want eggs and bacon in the morning.  Do they charge for room service every time you order something throughout the day?  That's insane!

Yes, it is throughout the day. The only thing you can get without a charge is the continental breakfast in the morning.