Royal Caribbean, A Lie is a Lie

4 hours ago, HappyTexan44 said:

But, that is the question, is it really a mistake?    

There are lots of reports of this happening, and this is the President's Cruise when you'd think they've have their act together.   

And with it being the Presidents Cruise, wouldn't that be a good time to bring up a "systematic issue" with higher ups to get their answer?

The OP *IMPLIED* they did (somewhere in the thread), but refuses to mention how the conversation went.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

And with it being the Presidents Cruise, wouldn't that be a good time to bring up a "systematic issue" with higher ups to get their answer?

The OP *IMPLIED* they did (somewhere in the thread), but refuses to mention how the conversation went.  

I wouldn't have thought that to be productive.   The higher ups will be in Glad Hand and Then Move On mode.   I'd expect an answer like, "I'll look into that."   There are too many people on the cruise to let each button-hole the president.   Maybe some people might get lucky.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HappyTexan44 said:

I wouldn't have thought that to be productive.   The higher ups will be in Glad Hand and Then Move On mode.   I'd expect an answer like, "I'll look into that."   There are too many people on the cruise to let each button-hole the president.   Maybe some people might get lucky.  

I can’t imagine getting face time with the ceo and wanting to talk about 1/2 and 1/2 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, NHProud said:

A woman died on this cruise. That is more serious.  She became ill and was taken to the hospital at the next port and didn’t make it . 

oh how sad.  Prayers for the family 

Edited by ocean sounds
Typo
  • Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 7:52 AM, SailorMarg said:

but adding my perspective to a conversation of what appears to be intestinal misleading

I apologize for not understanding the term, but what exactly is 'intestinal misleading'? 🤔

20 hours ago, HappyTexan44 said:

Probably about as productive as posting on CC that Royal "lies". 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

Probably about as productive as posting on CC that Royal "lies". 

Well, if it wasn't a mistake and it is SOP now to put skim milk in an container labeled half and half, "lie" wouldn't have been the word I'd use, but I wouldn't argue against it.  

1 hour ago, HappyTexan44 said:

Well, if it wasn't a mistake and it is SOP now to put skim milk in an container labeled half and half, "lie" wouldn't have been the word I'd use, but I wouldn't argue against it.  

And how do you find out if it IS SOP?  Asking TPTB would be a good start I would think.

20 hours ago, KroozNut said:

I apologize for not understanding the term, but what exactly is 'intestinal misleading'? 🤔

It's when you add regular milk instead of half and half to coffee. Leads to intestinal issues.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4