Cabin 7522 - show rehearsals?

Hi!

Have booked cabin 7522, which I know is above the stage.  Wasn't concerned because we are usually awake till about midnight on cruises anyways.

However - hadn't thought about rehearsals - do they do any late night or early morning rehearsals that can be heard from the deck 7 forward cabins?

In all the years of reading CC I cant recall any complaints of noise coming from beneath them.  It is always the cabins under the pool deck or the CP or BW balconies on oasis class that get the noise complaints.  I'm sure that I have mossed some but they are definitely not common and not something that I would consider worth worrying about.

No idea what ship you are on, but, can tell you that my deck 6 balcony 6120 on Quantum above the theater was not quiet during rehearsals.  Impossible to nap during a rehearsal.  Didn't bother me in the evenings as I was not in the cabin during shows.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

In all the years of reading CC I cant recall any complaints of noise coming from beneath them.  It is always the cabins under the pool deck or the CP or BW balconies on oasis class that get the noise complaints.  I'm sure that I have mossed some but they are definitely not common and not something that I would consider worth worrying about.

Aft Radiance Class Deck 7 can be loud from Clubs til 10:30-11pm. Though have done above Theater on NCL and Below Theater on couple older Royal Ships with no issues

Well, that was dumb of me 🙄

Yes - Radiance class - Jewel of the Seas.

Like I said, I'd already heard about it being loud in the evenings, and that didn't worry me.

I was just worried about rehearsals being early morning.  If the rehearsals are in the afternoons, that won't be an issue.  My afternoon naps are usually on a deck chair 😁