Premium complimentary 2 Specialty dinners

I am able to book the specialty restaurants for the Crown world cruise in nearly 2 years time, so it isn't a date thing.

One other possibility - do you have a current credit card registered in the app, as you won't be able to book specialty dining without one.

If you have vouchers, since the changes they are best sorted once aboard.

On 9/25/2023 at 2:21 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

That never works.

Here's the sequence in photos: 

Screenshot_20230925-135455_Princess.thumb.jpg.00b121e7da57273bc475884dd6edf68f.jpg

Screenshot_20230925-135517_Princess.thumb.jpg.ff5ec4230651534d095fb07e864b7601.jpg

20230925_140124.thumb.jpg.d33b65a4b3b0bebfec0b72f97d69fdcc.jpg

Screenshot_20230925-135601_Princess.thumb.jpg.e298676e71de32c397aa6a2ac4e91ab9.jpg

Thanks for your instructions.   I followed them & can see where I will eventually be able to book,  but I think my problem could be because I haven't added my credit care like Geoff mentions in the next post. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 4:37 PM, arxcards said:

I am able to book the specialty restaurants for the Crown world cruise in nearly 2 years time, so it isn't a date thing.

One other possibility - do you have a current credit card registered in the app, as you won't be able to book specialty dining without one.

If you have vouchers, since the changes they are best sorted 

Yes we do have vouchers so it looks like I'll  have to wait to board.  I didn't want to add my credit care because we have the plus package (old) specialty dining vouchers & $350 on board credit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joejoe 59 said:

Thanks for your instructions.   I followed them & can see where I will eventually be able to book,  but I think my problem could be because I haven't added my credit care like Geoff mentions in the next post. 

Yes, it sounds like that is the problem. I wish they'd make sure their online booking system works properly with vouchers instead of having to fork up the cost upfront then get it refunded as OBC. In the main the Princess website is one of the better ones but it has it's quirks unfortunately, especially in our region.

• Like 2