Aqua Sky Suite - Move Up Question

Blewnc

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we are on the Constellation for the 9 day Italy and Croatia cruise in August.  We just received notification that our Move up bid from Concierge Balcony to Aqua Sky Suite was accepted.  I realized that I initially posted this question in the move up tracker that literally has in the description "Do not post questions here" so apparently, I'm not good at following directions...

OK so now that our bid was actually accepted, I need to figure out what it means lol.  I know that it doesn't include beverage package or Wi-fi.  We are minimal drinkers so that works for me and I already purchased Wi-fi when Celebrity had their 40% off sale:).

My big question  - is there anything else that is standard for Aqua Sky Suite that we don't get with the accepted move up bid?  I want to take advantage of anything we get but I don't want to make assumptions and then get turned away.  The embarrassment would really take away my excitement of being in a suite lol. 

Appreciate anyone's insight.  Thank you!!

You will get to dine in Luminae and have use of the Retreat Suite lounge.   You will have complementary beverages in the Lounge but not Luminae.   You can carry a drink from the Lounge to Luminae if you choose (but they are on opposite ends of the ship.

• Like 1

Just now, jelayne said:

There is no Retreat Sun Deck on the Constellation.

Oh we're going on the Summit this fall and that has it, so I assumed all older ships did, but I suppose it is a post-revolutionized thing?