Guaranteed Stateroom

trbarton

I have booked a Guarantee, my 1st time. Anyone that has booked one after you are assigned your stateroom can you ask for another available stateroom in the same category?  I assume you could also bid for an upgrade. 

Thanks for your help!

Tom😀

I assume you could ask to switch and see how it goes, you can definitely bid for an upgrade, if offered, I have a guarantee cabin (now assigned) and I happen to be happy but I could bid if I wanted.

Edited by Doug R.

17 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I wouldn't hold my breath as far as asking for a different cabin...but the worst they can say is "No".  

No problem.  Breath not being held. 

Tom😀👍

22 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I wouldn't hold my breath as far as asking for a different cabin...but the worst they can say is "No".  

Not true.  Whether assigned or selected if guest sees another available cabin in same Category, they can swap to it via whoever they booked with 

21 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have had no problem via my TA to request a different cabin in the same category after being assigned from a guarantee booking, if one is available.

Because guarantee cabin assignment timing varies, sometimes by the time you are assigned a cabin, no other cabins are available.

• Like 1